With the discussion having already taken place to assess price, location, specification, schools, commuting etc., and having identified the area, it’s time to find that property!
We are here to guide you through the process.
- Web sites are useful but rapidly go out of date. We use them but only as a starting point.
- We will contact all agents in the appropriate area just a few days before you are set to view thereby being as up-to-date as possible.
- We will set up appointments and previews as necessary.
- We will accompany you on viewings.
- We negotiate terms to rent.
- We check the lease, safety checks, gas safety certificates, electric etc.
- We do the “move-in” with you to ensure everything is satisfactory, transfer utilities and the council tax.
- We provide a welcome pack of local information and offer our settling in service (doctors, dentist, supermarkets and their opening times)
Full property search as above
- External viewings of all possible properties often remove up to 70%, leaving those worth considering further.
- Accompanied internal viewings of those properties which remain shortlisted.
- Instruction of solicitors, surveyors etc.
- Assessment of survey results and renegotiation as necessary.
- Monitor to completion.
- Click here for full menu of services