With the advent if the internet everyone thinks moving is simple. It’s not. Internet searches can be confusing throwing up options maybe in the wrong location or already sold or let. The web sites may looks great but should only be used to provide an overview.
As a Relocation Agent we will take a structured approach to your home search, identifying the right area – commute time/distance/traffic? Schools? Lifestyle? Cost? Etc. It could well be that an orientation is needed first. There will then be a full property search, assessment of possible homes matching criteria and parameters, external inspections (let’s not waste time inside if it’s wrong outside!) and then viewings. Negotiation for lease or purchase will follow but it should be noted that we often save the equivalent of our fee in the negotiation of the rental or purchase price.
- Orientation/selection of area.
- Possible property selection and short-listing.
- External viewings if appropriate.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Negotiation and legalities.
- Survey assessment if purchasing.
- Instruction of surveyors, solicitors etc. if purchasing.
- Transfer of utilities.
- Local information welcome pack.
- Settling-In service (doctors, dentist, shops, refuse, driving familiarisation, insurance etc.)